Thursday 16 February 2012

Country Pickins Quilt Camp

Quilt Camp in Katoomba in July

Thought I would show you some photographs of the project I will be teaching at Quilt Camp organised by Country Pickins at the Corner from 27 to 29 July in Katoomba.

I taught at this Camp last year and we all had a fabulous time!  It was very cold outside but with the great company and glorious food and lots of sewing we had great fun.

If you are interested to attend this year, just phone the shop on 02 9651 7201.

My quilt is a lap size or wall hanging made in stunning batiks.  The centre is a beautiful paper foundation pieced compass block.  It is surrounded by machine applique and pieced border.  The final border is a gorgeous Jinny Beyer border print.  Veronica Appleyard quilted it for me with absolutely spectacular pebbles in the background and detailed quilting over all the borders!  Thanks gorgeous girl!


Here are some details:





Cheers,

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment