Thursday 14 June 2012

2012 Darling Harbour

2nd Place Ribbon at 30th Anniversary NSW Quilters' Guild Quilt Show

I have had a couple of lovely days at the 2012 Darling Harbour Quilt Show, the 30th Anniversary Show staged by the NSW Quilters' Guild.

I was delighted that my "Spikes and Specks" quilt won a 2nd place ribbon in the Commercially Machine Quilted Quilt Category.  This category had an amazing 45 entries in many styles.  The standard was very high and the quilting was spectacular!  I am so lucky that the gorgeous Veronica Appleyard quilts my quilts for me, ensuring a winning combination.  Yay!!!  It was very exciting.

Here is a photo of the ribbon


Here I am, a very happy quilter:




Both of my quilt entries were hanging side by side:


Yay!

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment