Sunday 10 June 2012

Exciting News

Darling Harbour Quilt Show

I am very excited!  I received a phone call this morning from Maree Gebhardt, President of the NSW Quilters' Guild to tell me that I have won a prize at this year's 30th Anniversary Quilt Show.

I have entered two quilts: "Rosings" and "Spikes and Specks" but I do not know which one received a prize or what it is.  I have to wait until the awards presentation at 11am this Wednesday.

My gorgeous girlfriend and partner in quilting, Veronica Appleyard, and I are going in on Wednesday to find out.

Hope the weather is better than today!

Here is a photo of me standing by Rosings at AQC.

Cheers,

Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations,:)
    I love your work and designs. They are fantastic.
    Good luck on Wednesday, that curiosity! ...
    regards

    ReplyDelete