Friday 28 September 2012

Keep Talking

Love Your Comments



Thank you to everyone who has sent me emails and made comments on my blog.  It is great to hear that you are enjoying my blog and show and tell of photographs. 

Sometimes it is hard to know whether anyone out their in cyberspace is reading what I have to say!

I have had many requests to sell the patterns to my Jane Austen quilts.  I regret that at this stage they are not for sale as I do not feel this is fair to the shops I am teaching at and the girls who pay for lessons.  The quilts are also quite complicated so it is best to tackle them in a classroom environment.

I am trying to expand the places where I teach.  2013 will see me teaching Rosings and Pemberley at Pioneer Patchwork (Narellan); Rosings at Quiltsmith (Annandale); Pemberley at Lyn's Fine Needlework (Baulkham Hills); Longbourne for the Misty Mountains Quilters (Wentworth Falls) and Longbourne at Carolyn's Quilting Room (Wodonga).  Probably more to follow.

Let me know if you have a group that wishes me to come and teach them and I will see what I can fit in the diary.

Regards and please keep the comments coming...

Katrina x


No comments:

Post a Comment