Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

A Brand New Year for Sewing

I hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas and New Year with family and friends.  I know I did!

I have been working very hard over the past week designing and creating new projects for a new pattern release.

So far I have designed a table runner, a project bag, a rotary cutter/scissor bag, a cushion, a pen roll, a pin cushion and am now working on a handbag.  Great fun to have the time to design and sit and sew until it is finished!

Here is a sneak peak of the project bag and matching rotary cutter bag:





Here is a look at the front of the cushion- hand quilting still in progress:



The patterns for these projects and the rest will be released very soon.

Regards,

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment