Saturday 16 February 2013

New "Jane Austen" Dates

I have just released some new dates for workshops where I will teach the first three quilts from my Jane Austen Quilt Collection at Pioneer Patchwork.

The dates are for Saturday workshops on 17 August, 19 October, 9 November and 14 December, 2013.

Participants may choose to make either "Pemberley", "Netherfield" or "Longbourne".

Please phone Pioneer Patchwork on 02 4647 3555 to make your booking as places are already filling fast.

"Pemberley"


"Netherfield"




"Longbourne"


I also announce a repeat of the "Jane Austen Finishing School" which will take place over a period of three weeks at Pioneer Patchwork in January 2014.

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited, all I have left to do on my Longbourne, are the circles on the final border in the middle of the flowers. I am determined to get it ready for quilting by 2013 AQC. I did the class with you Katrina, 2012 and have loved every minute of this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precios. Me encantan las formas y los colores.
    Enorawena :)

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete