Friday 21 June 2013

Class Action

I have been busy teaching classes all over the place!

Here is Janine's completed "Rosings" quilt in magnificent autumnal shades of green and orange.  She says it is completely different for her but she loves it.  So do I!  She has a splendid William Morris poppy border as the last border.


I have been teaching the Richmond girls my "Pamela" hand bag.  Here are three different versions of the front piece in a variety of colours.  First is Karol's with her very professional home made leaf buttons - hand formed and painted...


Here is Mary's (1) - sorry I took the photo before the hand made buttons went on.



Here is Mary (2) with a lovely pink stripe fabric on the sides.


Here is my original sample.  The pattern is available for purchase.



And just because a mother can always brag, here are my two sons at last night's school music festival.  First, here is David at the end of playing the violin in the orchestra and second is James (in the middle) playing the flute in the concert band.



No comments:

Post a Comment