Friday 14 June 2013

More "Gorgy" Applique

I really love writing my blog.  I hope that you are enjoying reading it.  Please let me know if you are, as I love to hear from you.

Here are some photographs of the "Rosings" work the very gentle and beautiful Glenda has been doing on her "Rosings" quilt.  The first photos show the cute and "gorgy" fussy cut half inch hexagons she has made.  I never get tired of seeing the different versions of these little rosettes.  Then there is a photo of one quarter of her applique on "Rosings" where the hexies will be placed.








Here is a photo of the centre of Cheryl's "Pemberley" in soft colours of pink, mauve, blue, green and brown.  Cheryl loves the pastel look and this is really looking lovely.


Until next time, happy stitching!  K x

2 comments:

  1. so many fussy cut hexies - I love them, thanks for sharing. I don't have the patience for fussy but love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the lovely quilts on your blog! I must admit I do that first and then start reading.

    ReplyDelete