Sunday 11 August 2013

Wonderful Finished Quilts

I love it when my students come back to show me the quilts they have finished since attending my classes.

Recently I have had some wonderful Show and Tells.

The first quilt belongs to Leanne.  She started "Florentine" some time ago at The Patchwork Heart and has just recently completed it in class at Pioneer Patchwork since The Heart closed.

Here it is. It is so soft with its shades of pink, red and green.


Here are some close ups.



Here is Kerrie with her absolutely fabulous completed "Pemberley". Kerrie started this in The Jane Austen Finishing School in January this year and says she loved making the quilt.  Her favourite colour?  You guessed it: green!  It is quite a stunner!! Well done, Kerrie, I love it too. Leanne is going to quilt it for her.








I hope you have had a good weekend where ever you are.  As for me, I have worked the whole time. Am looking forward to getting my hair done tomorrow!

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment