Monday 23 September 2013

Excited to Return to Patchwork Plus, Miranda

I am very pleased that I have been able to change my schedule next year to be able to return to teach at Lorraine Downey's wonderful shop, Patchwork Plus, in Jackson Avenue, Miranda.

I have taught for Lorraine a number of times over the past ten years and always have a fabulous time there.  The ladies there love their hand appliqué and English paper piecing so I am hopeful they will enjoy making some of the quilts from my Jane Austen Quilt Collection.

I will be teaching at Miranda on the third Wednesday of every month from 19th February, 2014.

Quilts on offer are pictured below:

"Pemberley"

"Netherfield"

"Longbourne"

"Rosings"


"Hunsford"

I hope to see in class at Miranda.  Please phone the shop directly on 02 95402786.

No comments:

Post a Comment