Friday 13 September 2013

Katrina to Teach at Kim Bradley Creations

I am very excited to announce that I will be teaching at Kim Bradley's delightful new shop next year.

I have known Kim and her lovely husband, Dave, for many years and have to say that you could never meet more sincere and talented people than those two.

I have been planning to teach for Kim ever since I heard she was to open a shop. Finally, arrangements are in place and my first class will be held on Wednesday, 5th February, 2014 and then the first Wednesday of every month thereafter.

Kim Bradley Creations is located at Unit 7, 9 Packard Avenue, Castle Hill.  The phone number is 02 9659 2912.

I will be teaching any of the quilts from my portfolio with the exception of the Jane Austen Quilt Collection.

Quilts on offer include Bloomin Logs, Cherry Ripe, Spikes and Specks, The Way Ahead, Sakura, Ashbourne Mill, Mansfiled Park, Pennsylvania to name a few.  Have a look at my Quilt Gallery tab at the top of the blog page.


"Bloomin Logs"


"Flowers from Chelsea"


"Fragrant Flowers"


"Pennsylvania"

"Paradise"

"Mansfield Park"


"Sakura"


"The Way Ahead"


"Spikes and Specks"


"Ashbourne Mill"

Hope you can join me in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment