Thursday 17 October 2013

Illawarra Quilters Inc Quiltaway Event 2013

I am very much looking forward to teaching at the Illawarra Quilters Inc weekend away which is coming up in a few weeks time from 15 to 18 November at The Tops Conference Centre, Stanwell Tops.

 I will be teaching my Spikes and Specks quilt over a two day workshop and then my Sheherazade appliqué table runner in a one day workshop.

Here is a photo of me standing in front of all the blocks my students made of Spikes and Specks in the workshop I taught at the South Australian Quilters Guild Quilt Encounter in July this year.


Here is the table runner I will be teaching in the Monday workshop.


It is always lovely to get away from all the usual chores and spend some time with like minded ladies doing what we love to do.

The Committee has now released opportunities for ladies to come for a shorter stay than the full three days.  If you are interested, please contact Glenda Wise at glendawise14@ hotmail.com.

Hope you can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment