Saturday 26 October 2013

Leanne's "Rosings"

Here are some photos of the truly magnificent quilt made by Leanne, finished this week.

It is my "Rosings" design which Leanne commenced earlier this year.  She has chosen a lovely colour scheme of pink with red, chocolate and teal.  My original quilt had a dark brown background for the centre appliqué so it is lovely to see the design on a cream background.  It reminds me of a strawberry cream chocolate!  Trust me to think of eating chocolate again!


Her very striking striped border suits perfectly.




Congratulations Leanne, I think it is one of your best!  I love it!

Here is my original, for comparison:


I hope you are enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy showing off my students work.

Where ever you are, I hope you have time for stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment