Saturday 9 November 2013

My Week

I worked six days this week. Very busy and heaps to do!

Here is the room I set up at Pioneer Patchwork ready for our traditional Melbourne Cup workshop day.



Here are the horse racing themed cup cakes! Yummy!



I did not get any photos of the ladies enjoying themselves - I was just too busy!

Here are some photos of the beautiful work being done by the girls on my Jane Austen quilt designs.

The first is Margaret's "Pemberley" centre.  Very beautiful, then some close ups.






Next is Carol's lovely centre for her "Netherfield" in ver rich colours. Love the fussy cutting!


Trying to catch up on the dreaded house work before the next onslaught of work.  Perhaps I will have time for some stitching today. Happy sewing to you!

Katrina x










No comments:

Post a Comment