Monday 16 December 2013

Another Trip to Carolyn's Quilting Room in Wodonga

I am very pleased to have been invited to return to Carolyn's Quilting Room in Wodonga to teach in February next year.

I will be teaching two separate two day workshops.

The first, on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd February, 2014 will be to teach my new "Hunsford" quilt, fifth in the Jane Austen Quilt Collection.  This quilt features lots of English paper piecing and applique.

Here are some photos of the quilt.






Next, I will be teaching a choice of two quilts: either "Spikes and Specks" or "Bunbury" on Sunday, 23rd and Monday, 24th February, 2014.

Both of these quilts feature paper foundation piecing techniques and machine applique.  Students will learn many tips to accomplish perfect points on compass blocks and achieve beautiful applique by machine.

Here is "Spikes"...







And here is "Bunbury"...






I hope you will be able to join me for some sewing therapy and lots of fun at Carolyn's beautiful shop in February.

Please contact the shop directly to book in: the phone number is 6059 1702 or email carolyn@carolynkonigdesigns.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment