Thursday 23 January 2014

New Kits Available From Appleyard Cottage

Veronica and I have been very busy organising new patterns for her Internet business.

The first kit to be made available is to make a delightful child's quilt called "Giraffe Jubilee".

The piecing is quite simple to take advantage of the gorgeous prints from Riley Blake's fabric range called "Giraffe Crossing".  

                       

Giraffes have always been one of my favourite animals - I remember feeding them carrots at the Dubbo Zoo with my son James when he was little.  Giraffes have very big purple tongues!

Here is a photo of the quilt.  Veronica and I designed the quilt, I wrote the pattern and she made the quilt - a joint effort.  Very cute!


For more information click here.

Veronica also has some new fabric packs available in a variety of reproduction fabrics in tones of black, red and mustard.  They are available as either fat eights or fat quarters packets. For more information, click here.


This is a stunning colour combination and would be fabulous for the girls starting my "Hunsford" quilt soon.



Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment