Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Sewing

I have done lots of sewing this Easter already!

I have finished the whack and stack Dresden fan quilt I started recently and am very pleased with how it turned out.  I am thinking I might have a bit of a "bright" colour phase!  Don't faint, I will always love my repros.  Still thinking of a name for this one - any ideas?

Stay tuned for when I will be teaching this quilt.



I also finished a cushion I have been working on using the Moda range "Little Black Dress 2".   I have used two packets of the little candy squares with some English paper piecing and ric rac. It will be available as a pattern soon.


Teaching class tomorrow and then hopefully getting more sewing done.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new stack and whack.
    A couple of name suggestions for you - Turkish Delight & Modern Marrakesh.
    Kim Sheffield

    ReplyDelete