Sunday 13 April 2014

Exciting News: The Stitchers Cupboard to Open a New Patchwork Shop in Camden

It is very exciting that Kathy Vanbeers of The Stitchers Cupboard online business is to open a new patchwork shop in Camden.

It is anticipated that the shop will open the Tuesday after Easter (22nd April) at Shop 4a, 20 Argyle Street, Camden (across the road from McDonalds).

Kathy has asked me to teach some classes in her new store and I am delighted to be able to do this while maintaining my other teaching commitments.

I will be teaching a weekly sit and sew class every Monday from 10am to 1pm.  This class will be a great chance to join a group of ladies for some sewing, chatting and I am sure some laughing as well.  

I have many patterns in my portfolio to choose from including cushions, table runners and quilts (some made from jelly rolls).  Beginners may wish to join this class to learn one of my sampler quilts which will provide a lot of experience in machine piecing and some hand appliqué techniques.

I can also assist with the completion of UFOs (unfinished objects) and the attainment of PhDs (projects half done)!  If you need help to start a pattern from a book or magazine this class is a good option.

I will also be teaching a monthly Thursday class (the fourth Thursday of the month) offering a full day of teaching from 10am to 4pm.  Ladies may choose from my extensive portfolio of original quilt designs.

Other classes are under discussion for the future, including my Jane Austen Quilt Collection.

For more information and to make bookings, please see the Classes tab on Kathy's website at www.thestitcherscupboard.com.au or telephone 02 46558348.

No comments:

Post a Comment