Wednesday 9 April 2014

Upcoming Classes at Pioneer Patchwork, Narellan Including Machine Appliqué

I have a couple of places available in my Thursday once a month class which takes place on the second Thursday of every month at Pioneer Patchwork, Narellan.

I offer to teach any of the older quilts from my portfolio (excluding the Jane Austen quilts) or offer assistance for ladies who have attended previous workshops and need further help to finish their quilts.

I have a lovely group of ladies who are working on all sorts of my quilt designs including Blue Lotus, Cherry Ripe and Heartstrings.




I also have a class on Saturday, 21st June, 2014, where I will be teaching machine appliqué skills.  I will advise on needles, threads, stitches and techniques for the best results for all types of machine appliqué.  We will be working on samples on the day and I will also provide a pattern for a machine appliqué design.  If you have been intending to make a quilt with machine appliqué and do not know where to start this would be a great class.  We will work specifically with your machine to get the best results for you.

I really enjoy my machine appliqué - it looks great and is a lot quicker than by hand!

I will also call this class a UFO day where you can attend to receive further assistance with a project you are working on.

Hope to see you then (please book on 46473555).

No comments:

Post a Comment