Thursday 1 May 2014

A Very Beautiful Complete "Pemberley"

I received a lovely email from Le-Anne who I taught at the Jukejema Quilting Barn in Nowra last year.

Le-Anne is the first of the group to complete her "Pemberley".  It looks amazing!!  She has used the wonderful colour combination of red and blue with some pinks, browns and greens.

I always love teaching "Pemberley", which I consider to be my 'signature' quilt.  It is great to see the completed quilts in all their different colour combinations and variations with different fussy cutting and borders.  

The completion of a "Pemberley" is certainly a massive achievement and I am very proud of all the ladies who have stuck with me to complete their masterpiece quilts.





All the girls challenged each other to finish "Pemberley" before they start "Longbourne" later this month.  I wonder how many others will finish in time?

Congratulations Le-Anne and I am looking forward to seeing you and the other ladies for the commencement of our "Longbourne" journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment