Thursday 8 May 2014

Meeting Up Again

It is always lovely to meet ladies again that I have taught in the past.  They often bring in the quilt they started in class so that I can see it completed.

It was great to meet Cindy again at Kim Bradley Creations.  I had taught Cindy a couple of years ago at a retreat.  She brought in her very beautiful quilt, made in wonderful batik fabrics.  Very different to my quilt which is called "Yuletime Stars" because it was made from Nancy Halverson Christmas fabrics.

Here is Cindy's quilt:


Here is a close up to show off the fabric and her lovely piecing:


Here is my original quilt.  It is paper foundation pieced "Night and Day" blocks.


I am also teaching Carla, whom I met at the Epping Quilters Group some time ago.  Carla has almost finished making her own pretty version of "Cherry Ripe".


Just the final border to go.

Thanks for the show and tell, ladies.  I am teaching at Kim Bradley Creations the first Wednesday of every month.  Phone number is 96592912.

No comments:

Post a Comment