Tuesday 6 May 2014

Show and Tell at The Stitchers Cupboard in Camden


I will be doing a talk and show and tell of lots of my quilts at Kathy's new store in Camden on Sunday, 1st June, 2014 at 2.30pm. The new address is 4A/20 Argyle Street, Camden.

This will be a great opportunity to visit the shop, see some quilts and do some fabric shopping, as well as meet some like minded ladies and have a chat over a cuppa.  Kathy has organised some lucky door prizes and special discounts for the day.

I will be presenting the quilts that I will be teaching at The Stitcher's Cupboard over the next few months.

Here are some of my quilts hanging in the workshop room.


Look at all that fabric...



Please RSVP to Kathy on phone number 46558348. I hope to see you there on 1st June.

No comments:

Post a Comment