Thursday 5 June 2014

Having Fun with Riley Blake Fabrics

I have spent today happily working in applique la la land!

Sue Daley of Millhouse Collections has generously given me some advanced yardage of an upcoming Riley Blake fabric range called "A Beautiful Thing" by Zoe Pearn.

This is such a pretty range in soft, yummy colours of pink, orange, tealy blue, yellow and navy with images of flowers, butterflies, spots and stripes.

I have designed a very pretty quilt to compliment this range including some machine applique flower panels and some simple strip piecing to feature the fabrics.

Here are a couple of the applique panels with flowers fused on....


Sewing machine at the ready... Great fun!   I will show you further progress over the weekend.


Thank you Sue.  I am enjoying the fabric.


1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome Katrina. I love your designs and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete