Thursday 4 September 2014

Kim Bradley Creations Class

I have some amazing photos to show you of two of my students work at Kim's at Castle Hill.

Carla and Cindy are both making my "Ashbourne Mill" quilt design.  Here is a reminder of the centre of my quilt:


Here are the girls' quilt centres.  Carla's is on the left and Cindy's is on the right. WOW!  How fantastic are they???


Carla has used a combination of browns and greens and lots of fussy cuts from a beautiful Jinny Beyer  border stripe print which will also be her final border.  She has been very clever in the use of her fabrics and the different stripes to create a dramatic, earthy look.



Here is Cindy's very different version using a wide variety of William Morris fabrics.  Cindy is a graphic designer and has done an amazing job combining the rich colours and patterns on the fabrics.  What a beautiful masterpiece she has created!




I feel so proud to be teaching these ladies.

If you have not been to Kim's shop, she has a wide range of fabrics available, including lots from Riley Blake, Kaffe Fassett and an expanding range of reproductions:  unit 7/9 Packard Avenue, Castle Hill.

I have my monthly class there the first Wednesday of each month.  Ladies are working on all sorts of my quilt designs including Fragrant Flowers, Fleur, Pemberley, Cherry Ripe and The Way Ahead.

1 comment: