Sunday 28 September 2014

What Have I Been Sewing Lately?

I have been able to get a lot of designing work done over the last few weeks.  

I have just finished a new cushion featuring fussy cutting to present at the next Hobbysew Retreat to be held in March 2015 at the Stanwell Tops Conference Centre.  Here are a couple of stars from the project.


I have been doing a lot of paper foundation piecing to create a pickle dish quilt (like a double wedding ring design but with spiked arcs) in lots of different colours and fabrics.

I have also completed the centre segment for "Lambton" which will be the seventh quilt in my Jane Austen Quilt Collection.  I am keeping this one under wraps for the moment.

This weekend I have been designing and working on a machine applique quilt featuring flower and paisley shapes.  The centre block is finished and bordered in a fabric I purchased in Houston at the Quilt Show three years ago.  Now working on the next order.  Here is a peek.



2 comments: