Tuesday 14 October 2014

Summer School at Hobbysew, Kings Park

I have been invited to participate in Summer School at Hobbysew again in January 2015.  Dates are a bit tricky as I am also teaching in New Zealand in mid-January!

I can offer four classes at Hobbysew on the following days: Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 January (which are still in the school holidays) and Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 January (when most schools have gone back).

All my students will receive a copy of a pattern for a new jelly roll quilt I have just made from the "Autumn Lily" fabric range by Moda.  This is a simple and quick quilt to make, perfect for a gift or if you just have lots of jelly rolls in the cupboard and don't know what to do with them (don't we all)!




There were some beautiful fabrics in soft peach, green and blue shades in this fabric range.  It has made a very pretty quilt with a striking red floral border.  It could look very different with the choice of another jelly roll.

Students can work on any of my quilts started in previous classes or contact me via email to discuss starting a new project or quilt from my portfolio.

Please phone Hobbysew on 9621 4000 to book in, as places are already filling up.  You can nominate to attend on any or all of the dates.  Class times are from 10am to 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment