Monday 1 December 2014

Margaret's Fabulous "Rosings" Finished

I have received a lovely email from Margaret whom I taught at Patchwork Plus in Miranda this year.

Margaret made my "Rosings" quilt design.  The centre Georgetown Circle block is paper foundation pieced on the machine and the extensive applique surrounding this is all hand sewn.

Then there is a border of English paper pieced octagon and square shapes and cornerstone star blocks echoing the centre block.

Margaret's quilt looks so spectacular.  She has done an amazing job.  She has used a lot of William Morris fabrics and was able to do a lot of beautiful fussy cutting.

The centre glows, doesn't it?  Thanks for sharing Margaret.


Remember, I will be back to teach my Jane Austen Quilt Collection at Patchwork Plus in Miranda in 2015 - the third Wednesday of each month commencing 18 February, 2015.

Please phone Lorraine on 02 9540 2786 to book in.

No comments:

Post a Comment