Monday 15 December 2014

My Students are So Clever

A big thank you to all my students from classes held throughout 2014.  I have had a very big year and met lots of wonderful quilters from all over Australia.  I hope you have enjoyed our time together and have been able to create some beautiful quilts from my classes.

It is such a thrill to see quilts that have been completed after classes are finished.  Please keep the photos coming as I love to see your work and share it with others via my blog.

Thank you also for the lovely cards and gifts I have received recently.  They mean a lot to me.

Here are a couple of beautiful hand made cards I received today.  Gorgeous.


Check out the magnificent pavlova Iain made for our last Monday class Christmas party at The Stitchers' Cupboard.  It was really yummy!


I am very much looking forward to even bigger and better things for 2015.  I have lots of exciting plans which will be revealed in due course!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment