Sunday 18 January 2015

Day 5 in New Zealand

Today was my one day class on my "Ashbourne Mill" quilt design.  My ladies were fantastic!  We had heaps to get through and everyone did so well.  My plan for the day was to get the middle block done and by the end of the day, heaps of blocks were finished.

Here is the centre section of my quilt:


Here are all the ladies in my class:


Here they are holding up their blocks:



And here are closeups of some of the blocks:







Well done ladies.  Thanks for a fabulous day.  Enjoy your stitching.

There are some lovely gardens around the Palmerston North Girls High School.  Love the hydrangeas.



And this is a beautiful silk tree in flower.


The Symposium Committee have been so generous and welcoming.  I am having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment