Monday 19 January 2015

Jane Austen Tours 2015 and 2017

I am very excited that this is the year for my first trip to the United Kingdom for Whitecroft Traditional Tours to visit many locations associated with the author Jane Austen.  Whitecroft organises luxury tours particularly catered to the interests and needs of quilters, embroiderers and lovers of all things textile.


I have a detailed itinerary and link to Whitecroft on the tabs at the top of my blog page.

The first tour will take place from 27th September to 7 October, 2015.

Two vacancies have unexpectedly arisen for this tour.  If you are interested in joining me for the experience of a lifetime, please contact Helen Bertram at Whitecroft, or myself, to book in.

We will be staying at the very picturesque Bath Spa Hotel.



I am so excited to see where Jane Auste lived and worked, writing some of the most witty and beloved novels of English literature.


Bath is a magnificent city steeped in history and English tradition.




We will also visit Winchester Cathedral where Jane Austen is buried.



Also, we will visit some of the locations where Jane set events in her novels and where some of the film and television adaptations were filmed.


These are just a few details from the extensive itinerary.

The second tour will be taking place in May, 2017 and Helen has already begun taking names from interested participants.  Please email her to express your interest in this tour.

It is going to be such a fantastic, exciting and enriching experience.  I hope you can join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment