Wednesday 28 January 2015

Join Me in Victor Harbor, South Australia for a Fabulous Weekend of Hand Stitching!

2015 is the year for me to travel!!!!


I will be in Victor Harbor in late February at the invitation of Helen Campbell of The Quilting Room to teach two of my favourite Jane Austen quilts over a three day workshop retreat.

Seaside Quilting Retreats at Victor Harbour

On Saturday, 28 February to Monday, 2 March, students will have the choice to work on either "Pemberley" or "Longbourne" at a lovely beachside 1920s bungalow.

"Pemberley" Centre
Beautiful meals are fully catered by Helen and the view is very pretty from the sewing room.

This will be a relaxing retreat where we will get stuck into some serious hand stitching techniques including English paper piecing, template work, stems, fussy cutting and fine hand applique.  I have promised to bring as much show and tell as I can fit in my suitcase.

"Longbourne"

For more information and to book in, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment