Sunday 21 June 2015

Teacher Accreditation and My Day at the Quilt Show.

I was very proud to receive my Teacher Accreditation Certificate for Workshop Techniques from the Quilters' Guild of NSW yesterday.

Here I am with Amanda Daly (Vice President of the Guild and Teacher Accreditation Committee Chairman) receiving my certificate.


I was also able to work as a demonstrator for the Guild.  I sat for a while stitching hexagons and had some lovely conversations with passers by.



I also finally saw my Winchester quilt hanging in the red and white quilt display.




Thank you to the sponsors for my great prizes.


Hopefully you can see some of the detail of the beautiful quilting by Belinda Betts.




It was a busy day but great fun.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your quilts are beautiful. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your quilt is stunning......I think I may have said that already.....

    ReplyDelete