Thursday 30 July 2015

What Have I Been Doing?

I always have a couple of days off teaching at the end of the month to catch up on paper work and maybe get some sewing done! Ha ha.

This week I have spent hours and $ getting all the printing done for my new Christmas patterns.  I have made a set of placemats with a candle mat:


a runner called "Oh Christmas Tree":


and a larger applique runner called "Gorgeous Gifts":


I really enjoyed working in the bright Christmas colours of Riley Blake's fabrics.

Of course, I then needed to write up all those patterns (thanks Hollie Vanbeers for my gorgeous pattern covers):



I then wrote up all the instructions and drew all applique pattern sheets in preparation for filming a new DVD for Quilters' Companion magazine.


Next I spent many hours writing up all the instructions for "Henrietta" which I will begin to teach next month.





For a bit of fun, here is a little pendent I ordered from the UK which contains a piece of paper from "Pride and Prejudice" including the word "Pemberley".  It is set behind a heart shaped glass.  I ordered it on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment