Saturday 7 November 2015

Summer School Offerings

I have completed the quilts I will be teaching at various Shops in January for Summer School.  I will be at Hobbysew Kings Park (7, 8, 16, 19 and 21 January) The Stitchers Cupboard (11, 13, 15, 18, 20 and 22 January) and Jukejema Quilting Barn in Nowra (9 and 14 January).

All students will receive the pattern for a new quick machine pieced quilt called "Now and Zen".  I made this Queen bed sized quilt from a layer cake, a grey sashing fabric and two borders.  There is a little pre-cutting that can be done ahead of time so that you can plough straight into the strip piecing in class.  I have devised a quick method of strip piecing and cross cutting for this quilt.



I will also be teaching my design called "Pemberlini", a smaller quilt inspired by my Pemberley quilt.  This quilt is virtually all hand appliquéd, so you will not have withdrawals from hand stitching during the holiday period.  Lol.


If you would like help with my other quilt designs began in class during the year that is fine too.

Please contact the relevant shop to book into summer school as the dates are booking out quickly.

Hobbysew Kings Park: 9621 4000

The Stitchers Cupboard, Camden: 4655 8348

Jukejema Quilting Barn, Nowra: 4421 2577

1 comment: