Thursday 3 December 2015

Beautiful Quilts at Hobbysew

I have had two busy days teaching at Hobbysew Kings Park.  I teach three monthly classes there in the first week of each month.

The Jane Austen class has been busy while I have been away.  We had a wonderful show and tell of "Pemberley" quilts.  This is still my favourite!

This is Lynne's quilt with the lovely blue wavy appliqué border now added.



This is Kerrie's quilt centre.  Gorgeous!



She has almost completed all of the outside blocks as well.  It will be finished soon!




This is Michelle's beautiful quilt centre.  Michelle has also completed all the outside blocks.  I am looking forward to seeing these finished and the girls can start a new quilt next year.


Lynne was working on the Dresden flower border:


Margaret was working on clamshells for her "Longbourne":


Ladies in my Wednesday class have also been busy.  Here is Wendy's version of the whack and stack star quilt called "Rococo":



This is Lesley's batik "Heartstrings":



Great work, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts.Love Lynne`s the best. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete