Friday 11 December 2015

Last Jane Austen Class for the Year

I hold a number of classes each year where my students can do any of my older Jane Austen Quilt designs.  It is always very hectic for me, but at the end it is fabulous to see some amazing quilts coming together.

Today was the final Jane Austen class at The Stitchers Cupboard in Camden.  Here are some of the quilts on show in an amazing display of beautiful colours, fabrics and fussy cutting.

Firstly, Kerrie completed her stunning version of "Hunsford", which she thinks is very busy but I love that about it.  Wow, wow, wow!





Then a selection of beautiful "Netherfields".  The first one by Jennie:





The next one by Narelle:




This one is by Christine:



Here is a lovely "Meryton" centre, appliquéd beautifully by Dot.


My next series of Jane Austen classes commence mid-2016 at The Stitchers Cupboard.  The earlier part of the year will be busy with teaching "Lambton".

No comments:

Post a Comment