Wednesday 17 February 2016

Sit and Sew Days at The Stitchers Cupboard

I currently teach two monthly sit and sew classes at The Stitchers Cupboard in Camden.  These are on the third Friday of the month and the fourth Thursday of the month.

Some of my ladies are continuing to work on current quilts they are making in my other workshops but there is also the opportunity to choose to make any of my older quilt designs.

I continue to teach the following favourites in these classes:

"Rose Rhapsody" with its three dimensional woven basket:


"Victoria", incorporating many Baltimore applique techniques:



"Blue Lotus" - either hand or machine fused applique.


"Flowers from Chelsea" - designed for the Camden Quilters Guild Raffle Quilt, this has some lovely hand applique blocks.


"Fragrant Flowers": hand applique and machine piecing.


One of my all time favs, "Heartstrings" is a quick and fun quilt to make using a string piecing technique.


"Mansfield Park": a combination of machine applique and piecing with Dresden plate blocks.


Please contact me or Kathy at The Stitchers Cupboard 
(4655 8348) if you are interested in joining either of these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment