Saturday 26 March 2016

Exclusive Retreat with Amanda Daly, July 2016

I am very excited to announce that I have joined with Amanda Daly to run an exclusive retreat at the Hunter Valley Hotel Academy, Kurri Kurri, NSW,  from Friday afternoon 29 to Sunday afternoon 31 July, 2016.

We have both made new quilt projects to teach over the two days of the retreat.

                      

All accommodation, meals, tuition and special goodies are included.  It is going to be a fantastic weekend of stitching fun, laughter, eating and meeting new people.

My quilt is called "Wentworth".  It is all hand stitched, using many of my techniques for English paper piecing and hand appliqué.  I receive a lot of requests from ladies in the Hunter and central coast to join one of my classes.  This is your chance.

This is my new quilt called "Wentworth" (unquilted here).


The centre of the quilt, sorry the photos are not great!

                   

A sneak peek of the quilt on the longarm quilting machine of the very talented, super special Belinda Betts:


These are the three choices Amanda is offering her ladies.  "Out of the Box", a contemporary twist on the traditional.  This is a bed sized machine made quilt.  Gorgeous colours!


Then there are two lovely wall hangings: a Turtle or Butterfly.



Something for everyone.

If you are interested to attend the retreat, please email either myself on kat.had@bigpond.com or Amanda on thedalys@tpg.com.au, for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment