Thursday 28 April 2016

Lots of Sewing.....

I have been taking a small break from teaching as much and have been ploughing through my own sewing.  I am working on the outside blocks for the next Jane Austen quilt, "Hartfield".  I can see the end in sight and am getting very excited about finishing it!  It will be my major teaching piece for 2017.



I have also sewn the binding on "Wentworth" for the Sydney Quilt Show.  Just a glimpse at the moment, fabulous quilting by Belinda Betts.


Lots of ladies are progressing on their "Lambton" centres.  Here are some photos of all the gorgeous work being done.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Denise at Patchwork Plus, Miranda




Irene at Miranda:




Kris at Miranda:



Pauline at Miranda:


Glynn at The Stitchers' Cupboard, Camden:




Colleen at Camden:



Kelly at Camden:



Julie at Camden:



Sharon at Camden:



Ladies at Richmond have been working on "Pemberlini".  This is Karol's lovely centre with a cameo of Jane Austen herself.  Love it.



We have just celebrated ANZAC day here in Australia on April 25.  My son David marched with his navy cadet unit, TS KANIMBLA.  Very proud of him.

                               


                             

Happy Stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment