Wednesday 11 May 2016

Misty Mountain Getaway, Dorrigo in September 2016

I am delighted to have been asked to teach at this wonderful retreat in northern NSW in September (24 - 29)

I will be offering the choice of a wide range of quilts in class.

There will be a two day workshop making either "Bloomin Logs" or "Heartstrings", both machine pieced and machine appliquéd.




I will teach a one day class making either "Yuletime Stars" which is paper foundation pieced; or one of two quilts made from a jelly roll: Jelly Friends or Jelly Mosaic.

                      

                      

                      

Finally, I will teach a two day workshop featuring a choice of three of my whack and stack designs: Marrakesh, "Fandango" or Millefiori.




                            

         
   
More information and bookings available on their website at www.mistymountainsgetaway.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment