Saturday 4 June 2016

A Great Weekend at Carolyn Konig Designs

I travelled down to Wodonga through lots of rain on Friday.

I was teaching my "Lambton" quilt design over a weekend workshop in the gorgeous shop owned by Carolyn Konig.



Here is my quilt hanging in the studio.


I had also borrowed Jan's beautiful centre to promote my class.  Thank you, Jan.

                  

Donna brought in her lovely "Meryton" centre from last year's class for show and tell.  It is looking great.



We had lots of fun playing with fabric, eating cake, drinking coffee and more than a bit of retail therapy!




The garden was pretty, despite the rain.


Thank you for having me for my fifth visit, Carolyn.  I will be back in September next year to teach "Hartfield.  Now the long drive home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment