Saturday 2 July 2016

Drumroll Please for "Hartfield" Quilted

I am absolutely delighted to show you my Jane Austen Quilt #8, "Hartfield", which has been quilted magnificently by Helen Hayes of Melbourne.

Helen quilted my "Lambton" and has not disappointed with superb detailed quilting on my "Hartfield".  Thank you so much Helen, I love it.

Here is the centre block:


And lots of detailed shots of the different borders:





Here are some shots of the outside blocks.




"Hartfield" will be my major teaching quilt for 2017.  I have been working on it for about 18 months. It is the first of my Jane Austen quilts to include purple fabrics.

I am looking forward to seeing the different colour interpretations that my students will make for this new design.  Please respect my copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment