Friday 5 August 2016

Amazing "Lambton" Blocks at Jukejema Quilting Barn

I am very proud of all my students, especially when they do a lot of their homework and are clearly enjoying the journey of making one of my quilts.

I held a large and busy class at Jukejema Quilting Barn in Nowra today.  It was the fifth and final workshop I have taught a lively group of ladies on a Friday.

I had the opportunity to take lots of photographs of their beautiful work.  I hope you enjoy the show and tell.

Kathy has been making a stunning version in black, grey and red.  Wow!

                   

     

     

     

     

    

   

Margaret has been making her quilt in her favourite jewel colours.  Her results are outstanding.  Love her fussy cutting as well.

    

    


P

                   




                   




Here is an awesome collage I have made of Margaret's blocks.

                 

Now this stunning collection of blocks has been made by Coral.  She has an eye for beautiful combinations of colours and texture.









                     



The next set of wonderful blocks are by Sue in gorgeous colours.





Judy has been making a soft pastel quilt.  It is looking really pretty.







Lyn has done a beautiful job of her first block, despite the pain in her hands.  Go Lyn.



Well done ladies. Please send me a picture of your finished quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment