Thursday 4 August 2016

Classes at Hobbysew Kings Park

The first week of the month is always Hobbysew week for me.  I hold three monthly classes there on the first Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday of the month.

This month Wednesday was a very busy class with ten ladies all working on different quilts.  I think I must have been too busy to take many photos, but this is Wendy's "Now and Zen" quilt, almost finished. Just another grey circle and then the final border to go.


This is the machine pieced project I offered as a pattern to everyone in Summer School this year.  New projects for Summer School 2017 are now on my agenda.

Christine was busy creating my "Love Birds" cushion for her grand daughter.

                       

Julie was preparing flowers for her "Lambton" blocks.


Thursday class is Jane Austen day.  Kerrie has made great progress on her beautiful "Netherfield", finishing all four of the long flower borders and the four cornerstone blocks in soft shades of teal, purple and brown.





Robin was working on her "Lambton" blocks.  Number  1 is complete.

                  

Michelle was also working on "Lambton". She has made great progress on her lovely blocks.


                  

                 


Jenny continued to work on her stunning "Pemberlini" started in Summer School this year.  I love her colours.  

Remember, the pattern for "Pemberlini" is available for online purchase through Craftsy.com.

                          


 Another busy day for me tomorrow.  I am off to Jukejema Quilting Barn in Nowra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment