Saturday 27 August 2016

Show and Tell and "Longbourne" Class at Ashburton, New Zealand.

It was lovely to see a big crowd of over 50 women at my show and tell presentation for Annie's Country Quilt Store in Ashburton last night.

I enjoyed showing all of the quilts I was able to fit in my suitcases this visit. These included "Pemberley", "Lambton", "Longbourne", "Winchester", "Hartfield", "Wentworth", as well as several pieces in progress and samples for patterns.

                                    


Here are some pieces of a "secret sewing project".


There was a great atmosphere.





Thank you for coming ladies.

Today I taught twenty ladies my techniques for hand applique.  We worked on the centre applique rectangle for "Longbourne". We had a great classroom with plenty of space.




Plenty of yum yums for sale by Rachel of Annie's.


I have another busy day of teaching scheduled for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment