Thursday 27 October 2016

"Carlisle" Sewing Ensemble Pattern and Kit Available at The Stitchers Cupboard

I have now completed a set of sewing accessories which include a pin cushion, needle holder, floss card book and a drawstring bag.  The pattern for all four pieces is available now from The Stitchers Cupboard. Lindsay can also cut a kit of all necessary pieces using mostly the same fabrics as I have used.  Phone number is 02 46558348 and email is sales@thestitcherscupboard.com.au. 

BloggerImage

This set matches the design I created for my diary cover, also completed recently.

BloggerImage

Here are some close ups of each item.

First, the pin cushion which I filled with crushed walnut shell:

BloggerImage

This is the needle holder pouch, first the outside:

BloggerImage

and inside:

BloggerImage

This is the book to hold the floss cards you are currently using, outside first:

BloggerImage

and inside:

BloggerImage

This is a cute drawstring bag to hold buttons and other goodies:

BloggerImage

I hope you enjoy making this special ensemble as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment