Thursday 6 October 2016

Projects for Summer School 2017: "Charlotte" and "Wentworth"

I have now completed a new quick machine pieced quilt to be released for Summer School classes. I have called it "Charlotte" as I thought it deserved a pretty name.

This is a lovely string pieced quilt using the new Moda fabric range "Preservation".  Every student attending my classes in January will receive the pattern for this quilt.

My finished quilt is 73" square. This is a good bed topper size but you could make it larger by adding more blocks.


I am also offering students to commence "Wentworth" in Summer School classes.  This was the quilt I taught at my Kurri Kurri retreat in July. Ladies can also continue working on the other quilt designs they have started with me during the year.  Please let me know if you wish to do this quilt as I will have to order kits of templates for you.



I will be teaching Summer School at The Stitchers Cupboard (02 4655 8348) on the following dates:

Monday 9 January (booked out)
Wednesday 11 January
Friday 13 January

Monday 16 January (booked out)
Wednesday 18 January
Friday 20 January

Monday 23 January (booked out)
Wednesday 25 January
Friday 27 January

I will also be teaching Summer School at Hobbysew Kings Park (9621 4000) on the following dates:

Tuesday 10 January
Thursday 12 January

Tuesday 17 January
Thursday 19 January

Both of these stores have the fabric range I used in stock, so they can help you with a kit.





I look forward to seeing you at Summer School!

No comments:

Post a Comment