Tuesday 8 November 2016

Snippets

What have I been sewing lately?  Actually, not a lot.  I have been travelling and teaching way too much to get much of my own sewing done, unfortunately.

In between the craziness, I have been making these Dresdens for a future project.

BloggerImage

I have some Christmas projects published in the latest edition of Quilters Companion magazine, number 82.  

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

I have also received this photo of a lovely "Meryton" centre made by Marg  in Adelaide.  My South Australia girls get together regularly to work on the Jane Austen quilts they have begun in my workshops for The Quilting Room.  I will be in Adelaide three times next year offering a variety of different quilts.  Find more information at www.thequiltingroom.com.

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment