Sunday 4 December 2016

The Stitchers Cupboard News and My Own Sewing

The girls at The Stitchers Cupboard in Camden now have patterns and the sample of my favourite Christmas Tree cushion.

BloggerImage

Glynne was working on the last pieces of her "Lambton" quilt ready to stitch it all together next Monday in class.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

I am trying to get a head start this week on my holiday sewing.  I always try to get a lot of samples made and notes written during the holiday period.  Summer School, which starts 9 January will give me less time.

Here are some lovely fabrics I am using for a new quilt as you go project.

BloggerImage

Also, lots of templates were being taken out.

BloggerImage

Now to appliqué lots of Dresden flowers on to a border piece for my next Jane Austen quilt.

BloggerImage

Stay tuned for more progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment