Friday 3 February 2017

Wonderful Day Speaking to Quilt NSW Friday Showcase

I have had a huge day today taking lots of my quilts into the city to present at Friday Showcase for QuiltNSW. 

Here is the back of the car (thank you so much to Colleen for driving me).

BloggerImage

Lots of quilts transported to the Guild Office.

BloggerImage

There was a wonderful crowd of over forty ladies present.  Here are some of the quilts I showed.

Pemberley

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Hunsford

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Wentworth

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Winchester

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Ashbourne Mill

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

The two versions of Gold Rush

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Lots of ladies checking out the quilts.

BloggerImage

Here are some of the quilts hanging in the office for the next month.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

It was interesting to reflect on my journey from the first quilt I made specifically to teach, "My Favourite Quilt Shop"...

BloggerImage

to my newest quilt in the Jane Austen Quilt Collection, "Hartfield".  I think I have made progress!

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

"Henrietta" is in residence at the office for the next month.  Enjoy!

BloggerImage

Thank you to Elaine and Vicki who organise the Friday Showcase for your organisation and the warmth of your welcome.  I enjoyed my day very much.

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous presentation Katrina. Your beautiful quilts were a feast for the eyes and I loved the stories behind them. Feeling inspired.❤

    ReplyDelete